Sunday, August 1, 2010

Create Time


Time is yours. Stop chasing it!
Really, if there’s one thing I just want to grab women and shake them about its time. 
Remember who’s writing this, single with seven kids... Now please try to take a moment. It could change your life.
There is a school of thought understood through quantum physics which has proven scientifically that the time line we live on is an illusion. That all time is actually in the now and is in a vertical line. Instead of past, present, and future, all things actually now, now, now.
Therefore not having time becomes our creation in our mind. Follow me here. Isn’t “now” really all we have? What I am saying is that since all choices and activities begin in your thoughts, you can, yes even you, can live more in-the-moment and add a feeling of unlimited time to your life. 

If that still doesn't make sense to you just start by telling yourself  "I have plenty of time to do everything I need to do today." "My choice of focus creates whatever I want right now." Focus on doing your very best with each task. Feel the peace as you flow through your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment